Ahmet YILDIZ was born in 1969 in Ankara. He is married to Nermin YILDIZ and has two children (Halil and İlay Gökçen). In 1992, he graduated from the Police Academy. He served in the foundation of the Dog Training Team which is the basis of TNP Dog Training Center. Ahmet YILDIZ returned to TNP Dog Training Center in 2005 (after serving in units of Public Security Branch between 1997-2000 in Financial Crimes Department between 2000-2005,)
He has taken role for 6 years in;
- Public Order,
- Special Operations,
- Body Search,
- Tobacco Search,
- Man Trailing,
- ID Dog,
- Narcotic Detector,
- Weapon and Ammunition Detector,
- Explosive Detector,
- Banknote Detector dog and handler training programs for hundreds of dogs, dog handlers and dog trainers were trained.
Ahmet YILDIZ who served as a police advisor in the United Nations South Sudan Peacekeeping Mission between 2012 and 2014. He Joined in Dost K9 Dog Training School after retirement; he has acted as a solution partner and consultant in various K9 Training projects.
As of the end of 2016, Ahmet YILDIZ has got a more active role and responsibility in the new campus and structuring of Dost K9 Dog Training School. The biggest dream of Ahmet is to realize the Dost K9 Joint Vision; by assuming in its simplest definition, Joint Vision is the answer to the question ‘What do we want to create?’.
What does the Dost K9 want to create?
To create a big family that works and makes people sincerely believe that ve Dog-Dog Fellowship P is better than ever before for both friends.
- K.K.T.C. Evaluation and consultation workshop for the restructuring of Dog Training Center.
- Evaluation and consultation workshop for restructuring of Dog Training Center in Tajikistan.
- Dog Training Cooperation Workshop: Northrheinn Westfallen / Germany
- Dog Training Collaboration Workshops: Hungary, Czech Republic and Serbia
- Dog Training Collaboration Workshop: Ukraine.
- ID Dog Training Collaboration Workshop: Northrheinn Westfallen / Germany
2012-2014. Police Advisory at the United Nations Mission in South Sudan (UNMISS).